Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
have you read the members hotel reviews yet the most recent was july this year

wizard
does anyone know if there is a car hire shop in santo tomas? or should i book up before i leave? because it sounds to me that santo tomas is quiet! having 3 children i wanted to know if there would be enough things to do to occupy there time!! any help would be great many thanks.
Well there was when I stayed in Santo Tomas but that was in 2004. It was along the main drag which you can't miss as it's the only main road! I'm afraid I can't remember any of the finer details, only that we used it.

Pippy :D
hello,can any one tell me if there is much to do for children in santo tomas in the evening? and is everything open in early may? i.e resturants and shops, thankyou
2 weeks to go and counting!! and were hoping the weather warms up a little bit more!! any advice would be good about santo tomas!! thankyou
off tomorrow morning!!! WET THE WHOLE WEEK!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh
Keeping my fingers crossed that the forecasts are wrong...let us know how you get on.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.