Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
We stayed in the Victoria Playa Hotel which is next door last year and are returning this year. Santo Tomas is a fantastic place for families. Very low key, no late pubs clubs etc. Everything shuts around 12 midnight. Entertainment is mainly in hotels. In the Vic playa they have thomson the dog which has to be seen to be beliered! Your four year old will love him. The reps are great and it is very child friendly. I have left a couple of reviews on the Vic Playa which also mentions the area if you wanted to look.

Food and drink we did not find expensive we have a 6 year old and a 13 year old and they both loved it. People return to Santo Tomas year after year. One couple who stayed at the Vic Playa had been for 14 years on the spin!!

Very very safe little town/village. People are lovely and Dr Pedro who is above the shops next door to the chinese (FAB FOOD!!) is brill with kids even the big kids (my hubby had to see him too!) Any questions feel free to ask.

Niki
Be Welcome to visit our site. We have just build our web page.

http://www.suntomas.com

Regards
YD.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.