Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Such a shame you cant go to the Excellance Riveria. Me and my hubby left our two boys at home to go here in april for my 40th. It iswithout doubt the best place we have ever stayed! Food excellant, all a la carte so no canteen style all inclusive, the room was amazing with a jacuzi on the balcony and in the room. They decorated the room on my actual birthday, so many nice touches, the staff couldnt do enough for you! Total luxury all round with not an element of snobbery.

Hope you enjoy your 40th as much as I did!
Oops sorry this should have gone somewhere else! I was up at 3 to get my son off on a school trip to Germany!
Hi Atley

If you post where you'd like it to be read I'll delete these posts here ;)

Pippy :)
Personally I would wait, we went last Feb and managed to get the Riu Caribe for around £2050 with First Choice. TBH I wouldn't go to any other hotel now other than that for that kind of money....

ATM it comes in at around £2450 but this will drop nearer to the time, check immediatly after Christmas when sales tend to be slower hence the travel agents have to drop there prices to get the sales......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.