Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We have reviews for these apartments you may view them by Clicking Here

Our resort reports for this area may be read HERE
Can't help with the accomodation, but went to Es Cana a few years back for first week in May.

It's usually the first week of the "proper" holiday season. We found that not all of the bars/restaurants were open at the start of the week, but it built up during the next 7 days.

A fair bit to keep teenagers occupied - but not as hectic as San Antonio
Good beach.
Good choice of eating places (mainly catering for Tourists Tastes)
Easy access to Santa Eulalia for more varied choice of eating and shopping.

The weather we found to be very good - not blistering hot but good enough to sunbathe. I do understand though that we may have struck lucky and it could be quite mixed at that time of year
cheers scoop. thanks for the info

looking forward to it now
Hi can anyone help me, going to miami apartments es cana in july, has anyone stayed in these apts and have they all got a sea view ? thanx
We've just been offered a reasonable deal for July for the Miami Apartments at Thomas Cook, and the brochure says daytime and evening entertainment programme, but reading the reviews, people have said there was no entertainment.
Before we decide, does anyone know which is right, or is it that the entertainment is at the Miami Hotel, but available to those at the apartments ?

Cheers
There is entertainment for the apts clients at the Miami hotel
Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might be that, it was just with the reviews saying no entertainment, I was double checking - didn;t want a repeat of 07's holiday :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.