Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi.. if yo scroll to the top of the page you Will find [under the HT logo] a blue banner of click boxes, if you click hotel reviews then navigate from there you will find one report from last year, then come back to this page and click the Resort report box and navigate to the resort reports for the area, if you have time take a look at the holiday tools and photo gallery

wizard
Hi again bbking,
We haven't stayed at the Michaelangelo apartments but we stopped there to pick people up on our return to the airport. I obviously can't comment on the accomodation apart from to say that they were a good way outside the resort centre. I'm glad we weren't staying there.
We stayed at the Dimas apartments (my review's in the hotel review section) and another place that looked nice and was central were the Solaris apartments. Might have been called Solaris 2. I'm not sure whether there are reviews on them here.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.