General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
It doesn't matter a bit.
Bridd
ooh that was quick thats sorted then thankyou very much mel
I have a middle name (also a third) which doesn't appear on my passport and I have never had a problem. :D
Sorry - meant to say on my tickets!!! :oops:
As long as the first initial on the ticket matches the first initial on passport, tou're fine. I have known problems to occur when people have booked tickets using their middle initial (as this is the name that they're known by).
My son has a middle name which is on his passport. Whenever I book to go away I always give his full name but on the invoices and tickets it's only his first name which is included. I was worried the first time we went away and paniced in the airport, even though i'd contacted Thomson when we got the tickets.
You'll have no problems, just enjoy your holiday.
thankyou sorry for late reply forgot to watch this topic :oops:
my hubby's middle name has never been on our tickets and it's always been OK
me too- although my middle name is on my passport, i dont it has ever appeared on tickets and have had no problems with anything or anywhere. it was that important, the TA would ask for it. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.