Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Surely if you have stayed there for the past two years you will know the prices of a typical one bed apartment in these blocks? If they are becoming too expensive for you, try looking at studios. You will find lots advertised on sites such as Owners Direct, Holiday Lettings etc. If they are still too expensive, try going at a different time of year instead of high season.
Wiz, the link you have given is just one apartment, if Katzwill goes on to the sites I have mentioned he/she will have the choice of many more - they are all private rentals and prices vary tremendously (also the quality of apartments/studios)!
Sorry if i wasnt clear with what I was looking for. I have tried all the normal sites ie. Holiday Rentals, Owners Direct etc. They either dont have the specific weeks (I have booked the flights) or are ridicuiously expensive (the norm is about £350 per week).

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who has an apartment or knows someone that I could contact direct?

Thanks again
Have stayed in this one in the past. The apartment is really nice but road noise can be a problem.

http://jupiterapartment.homestead.com/index.html

Mike.
Aguilamike thanks for that link - will prob contact them - did it have air con and how many up was it?
It's first floor on a corner at the front of the building. It didn't have air-conditioning in 2006 but might have now.
Thanks everybody for your replies and help.

Have booked the Aloha Puerto Sol instead. Have a couple of questions so will post it on a new topic :D
If it hasn`t aircon,a fan can be cheap enough,10 euros or so :que ,it is better than boiling to death,and no sleep to enjoy the following days to come. :sun2
If you get stuck in the costa del sol without air-con visit polarportableaircon
where are they situated please?,handy to know for other apartments i know of that don`t have it :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.