Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Miramare Bay
4 Posts
Miramare is a lovely hotel - 3 pools and right on the beach with water sports nearby. In 3 minutes walk there are hundreds of restaurants and bars - you will be spoilt for choice!
I live in Limassol and we go there to swim at leat 3 times a week!
Carol
Hi josiejo

I know the Miramare very well - my Rotary club used to meet there every week (until they wanted to put the price up).

The entrance, lounge and bar areas have recently been refurbished and although I have not seen the end result, it looked very promising.

The hotel is very good and quiet (even though It's in the tourist area) and it's right on the beach.

And as Carol has said, there are hundreds of restaurants and bars within a few minutes walk.

If you find a waiter by the name of Andreas, he's in his forties and has lost most of his hair, do give him my regards (he used to be our waiter at our club meetings) - you never know, you may get a free bottle of wine :)

Have an enjoyable holiday,

Regards, Nigel
Hello - we stayed here quite a few years ago and its always had a good reputation My only gripe was that you needed to ask for a seaview room as the inland or mountain view rooms were very dark due to the large trees overlooking them but if I remember rightly when we went at Easter the trees had either been cut down or trimmed I know we made the comment'at least the rooms will not be as dark' - regards anbron
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.