Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
HI there, we came back from Malta on Monday 18th, the day after the supposed sighting. We saw lots of posters about Madaline around Malta and I can't understand why whoever saw this incident in Valleta didn't do anything at the time and waited till they were home!Any other views on this matter?
we were in Malta just after Maddie sadly disappeared and the only posters we saw advertising the campaign to find her were at the airport and on the ferry to Gozo. I have heard that there was an original reported sighting of her on May 27 in Valetta, which coincides with when we were there but as there was not too much publicity about her disappearance then in Malta, it was not acted upon. If she is on the island or even across at Gozo, I hope everyone scours every last millimetre of the place until she is found safely. The more publicity the better and hopefully she will be returned safe to her parents soon.
Yes, It maddens me a bit, these people who say they think they saw her yet didn't approach the people with her. In todays Mirror newspaper there's someone who thinks they sat & spoke to her on a 45 minute bus journey in Malta. Hell, what is the matter with these people. She must be the most recognisable child in the world at the moment!

I'm off to benidorm next week & will be keeping an eye open - put it this way - if I thought I saw a little girl who I thought was her I would try at least to speak to her or get the police there pretty quickly. It must be agonising for the parents to hear all these people claiming that they've seen her and not really done anything about it till its too late.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.