Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thomas Cook fly out of Gatwick on Thursdays. Check out http://www.directholidays.co.uk for the best prices, the lowest cost for the 18th December is £788. Also try Sril Lankan Airlines via Colombo.
Cheers Sandyboy :cheers those dates are perfect for me and its £1500 cheaper ive just got to ask the o/h permission to book it now :rofl
Dunk, was it Direct Holidays or Sri Lankan you found which was cheaper? We have booked with Sri Lankan in early January, and I think it was just over £500 each.
It was Direct holidays i wen`t on there site and it had The Highland Beach hotel that`s the one we were booked with before, i`ll try other site later though :)
Dunk

Sri Lankan is a sceduled flight, you would have to find a room somewhere.
Dunk, I have just found Highland Beach going out on 18th December with Thomas Cook from Gatwick. Might be worth you having a look.
Just had a look at the Thomas Cook site for flights leaving 18th December, I think they must have made a mistake on the Premium Cabin seats at £20 per person! With the discounts it works out at only £4 more to go premium to the Highland!!!
Great news :cheers ive just re-booked to fly 18th dec from gatwick to the Highland Beach and saved over £1550 in doing so :)
This is all down to the members of this forum who help each other out.
Thank you
Dunk
:cheers brill dunk I love the way evryone keeps eachother right :wave:
Great news Dunk , I am going to the Highland Beach over Xmas too :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.