Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
In my opinion - Your claim/complaint is with JIC. They sold you something which their sub contractor - Monarch - failed to deliver.

Are you wasting your time? Possibly but if you don't ask then you don't get. If you are booking the holiday with JIC then are you doing so online or by telephone? If the latter then you might use your complaint as a cudgel - they want your booking you want something in return.

Good luck.

fwh
Thank you for your reply fwh.

We usually book over the internet, but booking over the telephone may prove the better option.
Are you making a fuss of nothing? No - but it's probably not worth losing sleep over so don't get too worked up. The important thing is that you give both companies chance to do something and then learn from the results as this is a good indicator to how they would handle other problems in future. Certainly don't give any more business to a company that tretas you badly now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.