Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
mont park hotel
15 Posts
Hereis a map of the area with the hotel highlighted.

Hereis a satellite view.

Hope that helps.
thanks pebbles , it looks like the road isnt big enough for coaches , but i should be able to walk to the beach no bother.
The Mont Park is half-way up Cardiac Hill and close to the beach and Burger King. The buses drop you off at the bottom, and it's easier to walk up the righthand side of the hill , the hotel is on the left.
Stayed there in June and found the food, although not a great choice, was very nice,.
It's a small, friendly and clean hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to go again, especially as it is always available at a very good price!
Hi ju33les .. are you sure it was the Mont Park you stayed at, as I can't seem to find your review on the Hotel Mont Park reviews page ? ;) :)

David :wave
Well, despite a few iffy reviews i've decided to take the bull by the horns and book the Mont Park. Going for 2 weeks on Aug 26th and was only £465 Half Board via Travel Republic which was cheaper than most B&B or self catering i could find, cant really grumble at that price in August can i, be interesting to see if i can put a smile on receptions face....seems staff attitude and catering for the Spanish seems to be the main issue here!! Anyhow will go will the flow and see how things go, i'm sure there will be enough choice for me at mealtimes, and will save me having to eat out everynight which would work out expensive with going for 2 weeks!!...Its actually the first time i've been to Beni for 2 weeks, believe it or not!!...Usually do several visits a year in short breaks of betwee, 3-7 days each, but will only be going to Beni once this year so though i'd make the best of it with a longer visit!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy,
I'm sure you will have a great time at the Mont Park.
My mates stayed there a few years back and they had no complaints what so ever about the food or the staff.
They preferred it being a mainly Spanish clientele. All 3 of them said they would stay there again.
Fell
Cheers FuzzyFell....Yeh i'm sure i'll be ok, having checked many reviews of it on Alpharooms and Travel Republic, theres as many decent reviews as there are bad ones, so it should be alright particularily for what i've paid. I'm very comfortable with the fact that they cater more for the Spanish, so will suck it and see. Theres only one way to find out, and thats by personal experience really isnt it.....and theres always Burger King close by!!! :rofl

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi taggy ive got a friend who stayed in mont park last july at the glasgow fair she could not fault it at all .As we speak im on to book her 10 nights for july this year so cant be that bad or she would not return .She said its a small hotel but fine no rush in the morning for sunbed lol but all in all she loved it have a good 1 mazza ..

Oh might see you in september i fly out on the 5th for a wk think you will still be there im staying at ambassador hotel ... but got my 2wks in july first
Thanks Mazza, i'm starting to feel a bit more confident about the hotel now, as i said there are quite a few bad reviews....mainly regarding Staff....but equally there are many good reviews too. The only Hotels i could get half board which were cheaper than here were the Camposol, Mayna, and Residencia Bristol and they all attract worse reviews than the Mont Sol and the Location is better for me too...i like the beach during the day....but if its not to bad round the pool area i might give it a go sunbathing there!! Seeing as your friends are going before me, could you put an update of their opinions on here when they come back if possible. May well see you for a beer then in Sept!! :cheers

Best Regards - Taggy
Not a problem taggy i will keep you updated on my friends visit in july. But i didnt want to reply the other day because ive had friends who have just got back a few days ago .Keeping in mind it was the guys long weekend without the wifes thurs to tues . But i got hold of 2 of the guys last night and they could not fault the hotel it was spotless loved the location only downside was the food not there cuppa tea in saying that they missed dinner a few nights with being out all day till they fell home lol. But one of them said it was fine he found something to eat most nights .. So all in all im sure you will enjoy ..cheers mazza
i was there in april , to be honest i wouldnt go back , if you dont go down at 7pm for dinner you wont get a table , the rooms were very basic , and the staff need a humour bypass.

apart from that it was ok.
For the benefit of other holidaymakers, perhaps those who have stayed at the Mont Park recently could take time to post some feedback on our reviews page for the hotel, which has had no updates since 2006 ... please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.