Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We also went to Alcudia and both got bitten and then changed resorts for a week in Cala Bona and neither was bitten all week . This was in october 2009. Hope it works the same for you
Hi Shrimper

Cheers for that, lets hope it does work because i hate the things!!! :-? Mind you who doesn't.

Cheers Sharon :wink:
been to cala bona many times and have never been bitten. :tup have a great time. :sun2
we've been to Cala Bona the last two summers and none of us have ever been bitten, i never even saw one, in fact the only place we've ever been bitten was Egypt and they made up for never having got us any where else...... :(
Thanks you all, hope i'm like you guys who have been and not been biten. Nothing worse than itching..i hate it!!!

Cheers

Sharon
We've been going to Cala Bona for 12 years and I can count on one hand how many times I've been bitten and 2 of them were horsefly bites so don't think you'll have any probs :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.