Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hello, I am sure that everyone on here will have lots of suggestions but as far as resort goes I would think that Pefkos might suit you. Its very family friendly- more families and couples than groups (like Falaraki), cheaper to eat out than Lindos with lots of places that have great childrens meals, the beach is nice and safe and not manic and its just a 7e cab away from lindos.
I have been to Icmeler a few times in October and I am returning in 2 weeks. :sun2
The resort is winding down but nearly everywhere is open.
The weather is great and we have only had rain 1 evening.
There are many many great restaurants and many had reduced prices last October.
The beach is mainly shingle,with sandy areas at both ends, but the sea is calmer than the main beach at Olu Deniz.
I dont know which airport you will be flying from but I would book soon before the flights are full. :sun2 We went to the Parkim Ayaz hotel in Gumbet HB in May and it has lots for children including free mini golf and a climbing wall.
jay

I know you love turkey but the question is about RHODES please keep on topic

yasus
wizard
:whoops Jay lol

I know its easy to get carried away about Turkey . . . :rofl

Thanks, I was looking at pefkos earlier, and managed to find a week staying at the Pefkos Beach, Hotel and apartments which have great reviews on here for about £230 each (I have to pay adult price for DS) so am thinking thats kinda not too bad . . .

Anyone recommend any particular place to stay? I just need a week away to relax, but can get bored day in day out by the pool so like to venture out. And is it warm enough for Sea/pools at the end of October ? We'd be flying out on the 21st :que
Which company is charging adult price for a 9 year old ?
all companies charge adult price for my son as I am a single parent, so as there's only one adult, I have to pay adult prices for him.
Hi Karen. I did not know about that ruling. Its disgusting. Something should be done , to get changes made. Possibly thro the EU.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.