Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
What great news!! I bet that is a weight off your mind? Hope your mum is and remains well.
well done, i'm so pleased for you all. Hope all goes well for your mum
Margaret(madmum) :tup
Glad to hear of a (relatively) happy ending... pity that TA didn't see it that way...

ATB,J.
well done.persistance pays, and whether it is a one-off or a full admission does not really matter as you got a result.
Excellent news Darren really pleased that it has worked out, hope everything goes well with your mum :tup
the TA post slagging us off was removed in the night, as were all others by the author. He didn't like the advice I gave him, and when a few others agreed with me he went off saying we were all dishonest travel agents not interested in helping people.
Excellent news Darren am so pleased with the result. :tup

Give our best wishes to your mam :kiss
Thank you all for your kind words, I will read them out to mum.
I too have been following this thread. Really pleased that everything has worked out. Can I just say how impressed I am with the caring and knowlegable advice that has been given to Airbag on this thread? Congratulations to all of you.
Just got back from Kenya - what can I say - GREAT NEWS !!! :tup All the best to your Mum. :)
I've also been keeping up with this thread and am so thrilled it has ended successfully. You've had so much advice from others which must have helped you. I know what it's like when cancer is involved your memory goes blank but I hope everything goes well for your mum. I'm sure she'll be happy hearing the good news.

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Ship image

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.