Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Music
6 Posts
It's pretty quiet along Geranium Walk until you get right into Las Americas. Going in the opposite direction you could walk around the headland to the bars at Puerto Colon or further on again towards Fanabe beach - plenty of entertainment in both those areas.
St Eugens is very close near to the Commerical Center. Great bar. Best in town 3 live acts every night plus a great compere. We have been in there most nights of this holiday. Last night was particularly lively. http://www.mikecarltontenerife.com is its website
We stay in a hotel along the walkway and head towards the port. There are lots of bars and resturants there which most have entertainment, be it quizzes or live acts. If you are up for a laugh try the jungle bar the compare in there is hilarious and also kitty o'sheas irish bar is good. There is a sports bar that plays music which is mainly young people in there and the staff are really friendly.
thanks all. you would think I was going tomorrow but I just love Tenerife. roll on December. I was also there in February but stayed around las vista
Try the Soul Suite on the strip 2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.