Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
well that certainly was an adventure and you will have seen more of the real Thailand than a lot of us. I'm too old for the backpacking nowadays but I'd love to read more about your adventures :D
Ive just been tidying through some of my holiday stuff ( ive been really busy, honest !! )
Ive found some good and bad places that i went to.
Firstly, the lady in Krabi who didnt book my room for me even though i had paid 600bht upfront was at Krabi May travel, Krongka road, Krabi.
Im prepared to say that it was just an honest mistake, but just make sure you double check, or better still dont pay her, but pay when you get there. There is always a room, dont believe people who tell you otherwise :)
The nice place i stayed on phi phi was the andaman resort 2000bht for aircon and hot water. Plus free breakfast at hippies bar over the road.
Whist on phi phi i recommend taking a hike up to the viewpoint, its about 350 steps and then an uphill path, but the views are great.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.