General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Can't help you there, I am an iPad man myself, although the wifes MAC mystifies me...
Haven't worked out all the features on my Kindle Fire yet :) - it would take me months to be able to use one of these
I'd never used a tablet or smartphone before this Xmas;always been a PC man (and a phone is for making calls :rofl )- but I bought a cheapish 9" tablet for OH as pressy and we have both worked it out quite quickly - intuitive to use, very pleased with it so far.Excellent as an alternative to Kindle for books,very good for films and music, and my wife is hooked on a Scrabble type game already!!
My son bought me an Archos tablet for my birthday last year, and it's great, I use an e-booker reader, and you can download tons of free books, I have music on there and have put a couple of films on there for the plane journey. Didn't think I would use, but now I have it I wouldn't be without it, for be seems better than a kindle as can do so much
I treated myself to a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 when Tesco were selling them cheap before Xmas. Impressive piece of kit, the stylus makes for more accurate pointing than using your fingers. Clever stuff, it can recognise my handwriting and convert to text. Sometimes even I can't read my handwriting.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.