Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Lovely report. Thanks for adding to reviews ;)
Kath HT Admin
Great stuff, I am addicted to trip reports!
Thank you for a great report.
Katie I loved the bit about taping the sarong to the window :lol:
Hope to see you in April :D
KatieP
have you actually bought one of the apartments at the Regal Park?
I'm only asking because my Dad and his wife moved in there about 4 weeks ago and have just about finished furnishing it.
Yes, we have bought one on the first floor in the block on the right as you go through the entrance to the complex. It will be ready in December. We are going back at the end of April to sign the sale agreement and do a bit of research regarding furnishings etc. We would love to meet up with your Dad and his wife if they are there when we are. I will PM you with my details.
Just one question regarding your apartment ? what type of Visa do you have as it's illegal to buy on a tourist visa.

john
We have had confirmation from the HCI that our PIO applications have been processed, we are just waiting for them to get round to returning our passports. Mr P is of Indian origin. Although the application process takes a minimum of 4 weeks I couldn't contain myself any longer and phoned them after 4 weeks and 1 day. The man in London checked the register and said we should get our passports back next week - phew!

If our PIO applications had been declined we probably wouldn't go ahead with it.

No more visas for 15 years - whooppee. :hyper
You lucky so and so,hope everything goes well.If we decide to stay here in Goa we will rent as it is so complicated to buy legally.You'd be surprised how many people have bought property just on a tourist visa and by Indian law they won't have a leg to stand on.

john
katie

we were at bobbys on nye so probably wished each other happy ny along with about another thousand people

loved nye
I love NYE on the beach but it was my first one on Candolim beach. It's much quieter than the Baga end but still good.

Maybe see you next/this year?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.