Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yet another excellent and informative trip report thanks Brenda & Liz :tup

I hope you both get totally better soon :cheers

Graham
really enjoyed your report brenliz,hope your fully recovered :tup
Lovely report Brenliz. I was also there Xmas and New Year , sadly I cannot go at Xmas every year as work will not allow it :(
Brenliz as you can imagine this is the saddest report i have ever read MAN U BAR :rofl :rofl :rofl

They actually allow a Mna U bar and not a Mc D's there should be laws about things like this.

Glad you had a good time :cheers

Mike
I just knew you would have to have something to say on that Mike, I should have put money on it. There is a lovely air conditioned restuarant in there though if anyone is in need of coolling off during April.
Hi Girls!!!

Loved it!!! brought back some good memories!! seems sooooo long ago now.....

Ginger (formally nuts!) is doing well and is being thoroughly spoilt by Joseph and Lucia.....

Little Chris and Alfi were at the Kylie concert last night with Big Chris and Alfi.....they were there the previous night and the next two too.....how can two dolls have a better social night than us!

Oncologist went well with Andy...fingers crossed when we go back in early June......

Anyway glad you are all well now lots of love Trina and Andy -x-
Enjoyed your report, a good read you always find new places to visit.

xx lassi
A very good account of your hols - good reading,thanks.
Loved reading your report its brightend up a dull Monday lunchtime here...
Hi Trina & Andy, good to hear the good news, it does seem a long time ago now but looking forward to the next trip. We are off to Turkey for 16 nights next Wednesday so looking forward to that. Hope everything goes well for you Andy later in the year. Hopefully summer will soon be here.
HI Girls what a great and informative trip report... loved reading it so interesting you get sooo much done :tup
hope you are both ok now
Chilly and Mike xx :kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.