Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi
i realise its been a while since your post but i'm looking for new nudist beaches to explore, as i have'nt been to corfu before i was wondering if you had any photos of this beach, or any idea of the size of it ?
or any info would be appreciated,
having been to several nudist beaches it would be nice to find somewhere different, :sun2
Just spotted your request for details of Nudist Beaches/Pictures.
Why not check out the excellent website called Captain Barefoots guide to Naturist beaches in Greece. If you type "Captain Barefoot" into the browser you should get the proper link. This site could give you the info you require. We were in San Stefanos (NW) last August. The beach does have a naturist area which we were on every day - very nice and water was lovely. Close to place where you can plaster yourself with clay! Just round the corner is Arrilas which also has a nudist beach. Both resorts have websites which have forums which include the nudist area as topics.

Norman
We went to Corfu a couple of years ago and stayed at San Stefanos North, near to Arillas as well as visiting Myrtiossa. Both places are magic for different reasons. Myrtiossa because it is in a beautiful setting and completely clothing optional. We nearly always go nude when we can but respect that nudity is not for everyone. The great thing about Myrtiossa from my viewpoint was that while there is a mainly nude area and a mainly textile area you could freely go about the whole beach as you pleased. The bar in the textile area also being used by nudists who did not feel the need to cover up.

At Arillas the beach is divided by a natural barrier beyond which the beach is effectively exclusively nude. So relaxing and the mud (cliff clay lumps mixed in sea water) scrub really does make you feel better. San Stephanos beach itself is not special but you can go nude at the end furthest from the harbour though there is no problem if you do wander away from the nude part.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.