Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Think its Tarkan singing kiss kiss you mean, there is a special dance to it! English version was done by holly valance but prefer the turkish one, it was played all the time in july at a lot of bars.
Ha that's funny as that was my first thought and then decided not as it's sooooo old, it was out years ago, I can't believe they're still playing it :)

I have the original Tarkan CD that it featured on and it still reminds me of holidays in Turkey :cheers
There isn't anything sounding like "ziggy ala" in Simarik though is there ???

Have a listen Jackie and see if this is the one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16wyz_tarkan-simarik-000001_music

Kedi
hya all, thanks for all your suggestions but it definaetly isnt 'kiss kiss' by tarken, ive got alot of his stuff on the old type tapes :)

it was a man singing this song, and in the dance you wave your arms around alot, :D , it might have just been a hotel based song, so if anyone on here has recently stopped at aqua fantasy, you,ll know which one i mean. if you do please let me know asap and put me out of my misery :rofl

Missing turkey so much and have been scouring brochures for next year, looking at side, how far is it from istanbul? as really fancy visiting their?

jackie
Hi I stuck "Aqua Fantasy pool song" into google and there are some videos on you tube coming up - think it might be called "sebe allah y'e" by Alpha Blondie. Have a look and see if it's that! There's nothing worse when you're trying to find a song and can't - drives me mad too!!
its not zaama zaama by takfarinas is it???
thankyou for all your replies, and kimi you got it.. im a happy lady. alpha blondy cd on order.. memories :cheers :) :)
Ah! "Kiss Kiss" I remember this from years and years ago (much better than the Holly Valance version). Also I remember buying a tape (can't find it now ) and it was something like (Oi nuga shuga doom, shuga doom) :que sorry to go slightly :offtop but does anyone remember what this one was. (probably out about 1994 or 1995)?? x
Hi,

Yes it's called 'Hepsi Senin Mi?' by Tarkan. I was on holiday in Turkey in 1994 and 1995 and it was played all the time then!
That's the one....Cheers... Ah brings back great memories! :tup
Tarkan as well! Some great tunes!
Sorry, just seen the link doesn't work, but if you search youtube it shows the same video! Its a good tune whatever it's called! :que
I know, its just that I hadn't heard it for years and my memory was "shugga doom" :D Brilliant tune - even now! Tarkan's a bit of all right too! :tongue
Just goolgled - Sikidim and Hepsi sinim me are the same song (it was changed to Sikidim for the euorpean market apparently). I remember it as Hepsi Sinim Me though........xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.