Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Or walk outside the airport and get the bus direct to Sorrento for 10 Euros...simples
But that bus only takes you to the train station in Sorrento, then its 10/15 euros to your hotel.
Taking the transfer bus , drops you at your hotel.

:tup :tup
Surely not every hotel? And what about S/C?

Your report is very useful but we next need to establish exactly where the transfer bus will drop off. Who operates it?
I flew with thompson, so I went to the Thompson's deck and inquired how much it was, but decided to go solo , so if you book with thompson/first choice, you will be going to one of the hotels they deal with.
I took the transfer with Thompson back to the airport.
Hope this helps
:wave:
That may not be the transfer mentioned on Trip Advisor, there are other services as well. So now we need to know who operates Biiltracs bus!
There is a bus that goes straight to Sorrento, you have to go to terminal 1 for this bus, which is only 5-10 minutes from terminal 2
Well, just in from our trip to Capri and Sorrento( 0330!!). Quick visit to the forum and the bus from Naples Airport to Sorrento actually stops at several hotels along the way, it isn't a straight Naples to Sorrento Station journey. The transfer is operated by Currari

If you name the hotel required I may be able to advise
Found it

http://www.bus.it/curreri/inglese/E_index.html

click on Bus Routes for schedules. I can see where some confusion may have crept in, they also operate a private transfer servcie and call it Shuttle, that does work out dearer at €80 for the first 1-3 passengers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.