Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Have you thought about El Gouna in the Red Sea. This is a totaly hassle free resort, which you can walk about freely anywhere with NO HASSLE!! There is a lot going on in both the marina and downtown nighly. Hassle is a big no, no, in El Gouna. The hotels are set amongst lovely blue lagoons. We have been to both Sharm and El Gouna, and are returning to El Gouna for a third time in a row this year! There is lots of hotels either B and B or AI but to be honest eating out is so affordable that either board is no problem. Done both and going back to doing B and B this year.
Re milk for your baby, I would take advice from your health visitor before travelling.
Thank you both for your comments. :tup

I have been to El Gouna before and know the area well. It is one of the areas we are considering. Still would prefer Sharm as hassle is not a problem as I regularly visit Luxor and can deal with it fine.

Thanks
Sarah
Both Coral sea and Holiday village in Nabq bay are great for the little ones and food/drink is really good. The rooms are very spacious and it is really clean. I know its not in Na ama bay but its only a 15min taxi ride and costs a few pounds.

It is breezy in Nabq bay aswell so will help to keep your little one cool. We went last year and the resort was still being developed but I understand there are now restaurants and shopping complexes.

Jo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.