Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

What part of egypt do you want, and what kind of budget do you have ? Also for how long, thanks x
Hi, we would like to go for 1 week, Sharm - not a big complex - we like a little hotel with one pool. 13/14th march. all inclusive. many thanks jazz x
We just back from the Royal Albatros Moderna and paid just £699 for both of us for a week all inclusive. This was booked with Travel Republic flew with easyjet and included transfers. The hotel is good for kids as there was a good kids pool and play area as well as kids club etc.
Hi, thank you for your replies. I'm sorry we have had a real turn around............. i found a real bargain for Thailand in June for £2100.00 for 14 days! so we have decided to go there. I will return to Tunisia the following year in April/May time. Jazz xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.