Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nowt yet Debs....just checked the VFS website tonight and it's not showing anything at all!!!

I'll leave it till Thursday and if still nothing, then I'll email them.
:que
This is the most bizarre story I have ever read on this forum. :think :think

Papa
papa

why is it so bizarre?

anyway I am back today,had a good time saw LInb Chilly etc

must look after passport now :rofl
The whole story was amazing I mean. Losing your passport all you had to go through and still getting to Goa.

Please let us know which flight you got out and am also interested if Thomas Cook let you fly back on your original ticket or you had to book a return flight.

Hope you ended up having a great time.

Papa
They put me on the 8.20 from MAN on Tuesday 18th I had to pay £160 and when I came back I had to pay £10 for a new rtn ticket from Goa which I purchased from the TC reps at the airport outside, however they were iffing about a bit and were asking me 'how did you get to Goa ' I told them I flew out with TC and they wanted proof that I flew out?????? Any way I luckily had kept the copy of my ticket from MAN so showed them that and after half an hour of them arguing with me about £10 they gave me my ticket. TC would not allow me to fly out on a different airline and return on my original ticket apparantley the Indian Goverment do not allow you to do that.

I am very shocked too that I was able to obtain a passport and visa in 2 days, the whole visa thing I have decided is a farce, if they can give me a visa in 2 days (it would have been one day if I had got their earlier )
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2011-01-30 10:17:39
    Edit to remove certain parts
Maybe not a good idea to post the last couple of lines, you don't know who is reading!
I just had to read this again oh my god I was beside myself I truly was ..any way my friend has my passport as ever since this happened I check I have it in my tin every day even sometimes twice a day. There has been times when I have woken up in my sleep just to check its there... I kid you not
:rofl AWW you wee love i think i would do the same .....colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.