Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
new belek hotel
9 Posts
Hi Bluepetermol
I could kick myself because the guest services guy at the clun Vouager told me the name of it but I cannot remember it!! It was still a shell at easter!
If in doubt ask me, It's Papillon Montgomerie golf and spa resort .
rwb,
Yes but you only found out via another forum!!! lol
Puzzle solved though!
Thanks anyway guys .

Bluepeterno1
violet123, Some people on here will do the little extra for others.
Google earth has updated pictures of Belek. It says it's called Papillon Belluna and is due to open in 2010. We are wondering about booking Club Voyage next door for Easter but don't want to be next to a building site. Really want to go to Susesi but it's got so expensive. I wonder when this new hotel opens?
emma ,The structure for the new hotel was there at Easter this year so I would imagine it will be finished by next easter! It did not look to have any effect on the Club Voyager! The Club Voyager had the beach and pier all set up this easter while some hotels did not! It looked very nice !
We stayed at the Club voyage twice last year and it was being built ,but i can honestly say there was no noice ur upheavle going on ,We hope to book the new one for next year .

Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.