Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
New to Benidorm
5 Posts
Some friends have stayed at the Beni Beach apartments and said that they were nice.
They are on the Pontiente Beach but not really near the night life.
you could google them and take a look to see what you think and find out which companies deal with them.

Sue :)
As Sue says Beni Beach are further away. I have stayed in these apartments and they are very nice but if you want to get to the night life you would need a taxi or it would take you 30/40 mins walking. Avenida Apartment I would say are a bit nearer to the night life without being too near. I have also stayed in these, they are nice but can be a bit noisey.

Alpha roooms, Thomson, Wintersunshine holidays,cosmos holidays all do both of these apartments.
I dont really know much about the apartment situation in Benidorm, always having stayed in Hotels, however if you want to be near enough to the nightlife ie 10/15mins walk, i still think you would be better looking towards the Levante End, rather than Poniente personally!

Best Regards - Taggy
Go for the Levante Club Apartments. See recent reviews.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.