Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
You sure that it isnt an april fools joke mate?
It was in the Newspaper yesterday and on various web sites and as it is not the 1st April anymore I presumed not.

Dave
I read it today too
scary thought is`nt it? :shock: no way would i like to stand or have to sit on those uncomfy flip seats.

You can see whats coming can`t you if they go ahead with the idea on all planes?
The holiday price quoted will be for the standing seats and we will have to pay extra for the normal sit down ones.
Another chance to scam :evil:

Loulou
Now I wonder what the health implications of standing for the duration of a flight are. I presume they would use a facility like this only on shorter duration flights.
I would`nt put it past them to do it on long haul too.
You would have the option of sort of sitting??? a bit like a bus stop seat. so theoretically you can sit or stand.

Loulou
The way I read this story in the papers was that they are looking at this idea for the new Airbus 380.
As standard the 380 has a capacity for 500 or more pax---using this set up it would probably double that amount. :yikes :yikes

Andy.
But I think if it is adopted for on one aircraft/airline you will see it spread, what next , sitting on the roof with thermal garments and oxygen masks
Will outside toilets then become the norm and smoking allowed only on the roof :rofl :!: :!: :!:
Thank god for that :lol:
Loulou
Ryanair will be gutted
Please advise date and time of Ryanair gutting. I'd love to pay for a first class seat to see this............. !

(Yes, just a joke on the previous post ... but who knows what that n****r Michael O'L will try next ........)
I'd do it on a 1 hr flight max but it would have to be a massive saving (free!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.