Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Thanks for that WJ. That's a brilliant price. I'm almost tempted myself even though I've never fancied the Caribbean.

No cruise for me this year as we have 2 trips to Las Vegas booked and a week in the Costa del Sol.

luci :wave
Shame on you Luci, why not try the NCL Gem two nighter special if the price drops(bit of a treck for you) Oct.

Not been around the board much but like to pop in to check how things are going and pass on the odd deal.

I see there are "hot links" now on keywords so will be more carefull in my posts.
Today on the Radio there was an advert saying Thomsons will no longer be applying fuel suppliments to their holidays.

It will interesting to here if they apply any to the cruises.
Are you sure that price includes the flight? I can't find it at that price. Maybe it was just a short term offer.
I have had two emails one from savensail and the other from cruisekings and at least one person has booked(another board) flights seem to charter from gatwick. The princess Dec brochure suppliment says the charters are 33" pitch with leather seats for the Caribean Princess cruises. The overnight hotel is airport Miami so not to convenient if you want to make use of the spare morning but Sunday most places open late anyway so not much use since the jet lag means an early rise for most people.

The princess cruise number is B719b but it is not on the princess uk booking system yet. note other B719 cruises are 6th May these 13th May are extras.

Here is a link to one of those mentioned but use a TA of choice they should be able to do it for you. If you have sailed Princess before try using the Princess CC phone number and see what prices they have you may benifit from CC membership.

http://www.cruisekings.co.uk/1princess/b719b.htm

The next 2 cruises are currently priced at B720A(£1600),B721A(£1350) leadin before discounts on princess web site so this £890 is cheap.

If you want to be informed of deals then it is a good idea to sign up for the emails from the on-line agents and the cruise lines that you use.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.