General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
New credit card
6 Posts
Hi there,

Don't you normally have to change the pin code on debit/credit cards before you use your new card anywhere? I am sure that this happened to me once, and the bank said it was because I had already used the card with the pin number they originally sent me :que I may be wrong though?
Hi DEBBIE

i got my new pin number and hadn't at that time gone to morrisions, i just went straight to a bank and tried to change it. Because i thought they had sent a dud card i decided to try it going shopping and the pin number they gave me worked fine :que

My hubby changes his every 6 months with no trouble, so i am not sure, they are open tomorrow 8am so will ask
seen my message on the other forum?

ATB,J.
Yes thank you, will get in touch with them tomoz and let you know ;)
well to follow on, my card is faulty, i could use it for purchases on the original pin number but cannot change it. I used it in mexico no problem, but the pin number is hard to understand. They are sending me a new one, thank you for all replies.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.