General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
mobile fitter wrote:
Is it my devious imagination or is it that as soon as a " prize" went on offer for a person who submits a holiday revue we seem to be receiving a lot more than we used to? Some of them go back to earlier in the year (2012) but are just appearing now :yikes .

Alan

So long as the reviews are genuine it can only be a good thing really. It seems a good way to inspire people to get down to it and write their reviews, so a great incentive. :tup the one thing HT really needed was more reviews and up to date reviews.
I completely agree, it is just a shame that it has taken an incentive to get people to submit their reviews

Alan
That was the plan!

the lastest reviews on the homepage are the lastest submitted reviews, not the lastest travel, hence you're seeing early 2012 ones. :tup
and Chris- if you are getting so many new reviews because of the ipad prize, just imagine how many you would get if the prize was a fortnight's AI in Barbados :D :sun2 :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.