Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Holiday reviews
17 Posts
I don't think so, some are coming through. Which area is it you are looking at?
Turkey. This forum is normally very busy with holiday reviews. There are some getting through but it seems to have dried up recently. For example the Ozlem 1 apart,emts have about 10 reviews for July none for August
I posted a holiday review and only one paragraph is showing, which is about 30% of the content I have just added. Why is that? Maybe that is why folk don't bother to take the time to add it on here.
Hi Aliceadventures ... there was a problem last week, which we thought had been fixed:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=147420

Can you tell us please which hotel you submitted a review for ?

David :wave
I noticed yesterday when looking for the resort review I'd posted the day before, that it was right at the bottom of the page. The oldest reviews are at the top. I think this needs looking into. I'm referring to Olu deniz, Turkey. Thanks
Hi Shirley ... that is another problem which Van is aware of. Following a transfer of data between servers last week, all hotel reviews and resort reports were displayed in reverse order, from old to new. Hotel reviews have since been sorted, but resort reports have still to be fixed.

Thanks for replying David, as long as you're aware of the situation.
Thanks Shirley, it's always worth mentioning any problems you might spot, just in case we are not aware.

The problem mentioned by Aliceadventures appears to have been a simple submission error, and will be resolved shortly.

Its those dohble boxes. Please have one, for a simple life. Thanks Mods for your speedy PM's.
There are two areas you can complete when submitting your hotel review. The first one is for information specifically about the hotel. The second one gives the poster the opportunity to comment on the resort and mention bars, restaurants and areas on interest which have nothing to do with the hotel.

If you click on Resort Reports at the top of the page you can see examples.

luci :wave
Hi Guy's. I've been trying to get onto Benidorm hotel reviews for a couple of weeks now but the page just hangs. Is it me, or a problem on the site?
Joan
I've just got in ok Joan. Have you tried a different country/area to double check or is it just Costa Blanca?
Hi Joan, I'm having no trouble viewing Costa Blanca reviews either. Did you manage to get in?
Hi Girls. Yes I've tried other places as well as Beni, but no-go, I can't get in to any of them. I've checked all my security etc. I've never had this problem before. I dont make a move till I've checked this site, It's brill! :D
Hi Joan ... just checking that this is the URL you are using:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/

:think Also what web browser are you using, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari etc?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.