Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
welcome to the forum Katie :D I'm not sure we can help you with that question though- if you have been to Goa many times then you are the only one who can answer re your boyfriend! Just show him this forum :lol:
He'll soon be converted :wink: Get him to have a look at the Goa photo gallery on this site (Fiona can add the link) . I have put a few pics on a couple of albums on yahoo of our last couple of trips the link is http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goanjock/my_photos
Surely you will talk him into it Katie, however, if you want to ask any of us any questions we will try and help, we are a very friendly bunch :D
Tightjock i like the piccy "back at river view" all of you together its lovely.
katie , what time of year are you intending to go to goa?? you say this winter, but the holiday season is all but over until october-ish. just short of the monsoon season now, very hot and humid.
BOB
Thanks sleep r us :oops:
p.s. We actually have that one framed :)
Hi, thanks for the replies :)
made me feel very welcome.
I want to go around April time. Ive been once in April, and a lot of people told me they thought i was brave because of the humidity, but as long as you don't have too much alcohol during the day, and have plenty of water you'll be fine.
I loved it in April, Jan is getting a bit too busy for my liking at the moment.

Another reason i want to go in April is because we will both be in our final year at university and we want to go in the easter hols.
Are yummymummy and katielancs the same person, its confusing.
Lol, no, im nicola's younger sister.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.