Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I'm just bringing this back to the top.
I know everyone is getting geared up for their summer holidays now, but the winter flights are about to come out and so any feedback before I book will be a great help. :lol:
Have you looked into going to the Algarve for the New Year, we've been to Albufeira the last 3 years and first went when our kids were 4 & 1. The weather has been lovely every year and warm enough to wear shorts and a swim in the sea if your brave. They have a big concert on the beach for new year, the first year was Nelly Furtado and last year was MelC. Theres plenty going on and a lot of places have singers/bands on.
We've booked our flights with Flymonarch for this year and for 2 adults and 2 kids we paid £630 for 9 nights, £140 for the hotel and £30 transfers = total £800 which is a good price for the time of year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.