Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
new years eve
5 Posts
Have'nt seen many people in fancy dress but if it floats your boat go for it, i don't think anyone will say anything.We have been to Goa for xmas/and new year a few times and the celebrations on the beach are brilliant,the fireworks put this country to shame. We always go to a shack called Fawlty Towers and will be there this year, just a tip wear long trousers and sosks when on the beach at night because the sand flies are out in force. have a great time might see you there
thanks .. where is faulty towers ?... any other suggestions where people think is a must for new years eve ??????? had a few nights in the Pheonix bar Baga last year and really nice owners but fancy a bit more "on the beach excitement " for new years eve i think .. :cheers :cheers
pandg i think there is already a thread about new years eve /Xmas somewhere on here you might find helpful ;)
chilly
The police set up no parking zones in Calangute and Baga and a one way system in the evenings which is a nightmare, the roads all around the area look like a car park, so it is best to go to the beach near your hotel also taxi's want silly money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.