Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yeah Neil, Newtons have run out of your favourite sauce ;)
Fizz

Just joking :)
I am a bit worried there may be a shortage of Taxis this year. :tup
I am a bit worried there may be a shortage of Taxis this year.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
More Russians so have been told, and with the pics I have seen Sinquerim Beach has eroded that bit more Palm N Sands is just about there along with Calamari shack and there is a big hole in the hull of the River Princess

Steve

PS.. I would have uploaded pictures if I could, I cant even put them on the gallery :que
Maybe it's because it's early in the season but there do seem to be fewer taxis around, there are still more than enough to go around though.

We asked a taxi driver why there didn't seem as many taxis outside the Highland Beach and he said that fewer licences had been issued this time. Don't know if it's true, I suppose it will be more obvious in a few weeks time.
Well , on the Baga Rd , more Bingo & Karaoke . I walked along it last night , and geez what an eye opener . I stood outside The Eclipse Bar , it was full of a lot of un-savoury looking characters ,watching the Football, most of them looked as if they were on the run, and that was the Women , the men were worse -- looked like a Parkhurst reunion .
Titos lane , is vibrant in a Blackpool kind of a way .
I suppose that it is only a small part of Goa , and live and let live , but not my cup of tea.
Apologies to the Patrons of eclipse bar , that comment was slightly tounge in cheek . Eclipse does a great breakfast for peoples info.
hiya. nothing wrong with BLACKPOOL i live there lol
Titos lane , is vibrant in a Blackpool kind of a way .

Vibrant!! A nice way to describe Blackpool though Landlady. :tup

I also live near Blackpool but don't really want to holiday there!!!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.