Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Protaras is a good family resort, lots of kid friendly bars (flintones), no groups of lads or girls and no PR's trying to get you into bars.

As for websites, if found Direct Holidays the cheapest (£438 for Rising Star) for a studio for 2 adults departing 14 May. The weather in May is just right, can get very hot but not too hot, i got married in Cyprus in May last year. The only thing about Direct Holidays is the flight times are really really rubbish (Fly out 20:30 land in Cyprus at 03:10 fly back from Cyprus at 04:45 land back in Manchester at 08:00)
Thanks Nathan, I shall look into that :lol:
you could try toxotis hotel just outside protaras in pernera...in may you can get 2 weeks for price of 1 week and sept/oct they do the same offer. that is with libra holidays..toxotis is a very friendly hotel near to shops and places to eat.10 mins to a beach or 20mins to fig-tree bay..its nice and quiet at the hotel at night..
I need to go when the kids are off school, i'm not allowed holiday at other times due to work.

I'm still looking but appreciate all the replies :lol:
October is also a good time to visit Cyprus, we booked 3 seats with ba for just under £500.00, the hotel we booked is in Protaras and cost 45cy per night b&b with a full sea view room, the hotel is on the beach and is 4 star. lot for kids to do in Protaras, our next visit will be our 14th

Maurice
I agree its still good in October as I normally go June/July then first week of October and it was still in the 80's when I went in October last year.

I went in May a few years ago and it was mid to late 80's then.

I went June /July last year and it was late 90's to early 100's.
in may, it's normally nice in the day but can get cool at night especially if it's windy had to wear trousers at night, bit to cool for the shorts. we're going back to protaras end of june love the place.
willy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.