UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
7 Posts
Hi Tenby - and welcome to the forum. I'm not quite sure what the exact number is, but I believe you have to make a few more posts, before you have the ability to post links. I hope you hang around, we need some new blood on here, and we're a friendly lot :tup
thank you. i love thinking about holidays! Feel i need to research for next yrs lol
Yes, you'll have to be a participating member for a fair while longer before you're allowed to make links and then only certain links are allowed.

By the way, Welcome to our friendly forum.
Just want to say hi Tenby. You do realise of course that you can get quite addicted to Holiday Truths and you will love it! :cheers
Hi Tenby., I'm new here too. I;ve been lucky enough not to have had a holiday from hell yet so am on here hoping to make use of the shared wisdom and continue my run of good holiday luck! Happy holidays people :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.