Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Welcome to the forums Marguerite :wave:

I've moved your post to here from America forum as I feel it will get a quicker response.
Marguerite,

Welcome onboard :tup
Who is it you're flying with? What date? Do you have flight numbers? There are several flights to Sanford from NCL so it obviously depends on who you're travelling with. The two main options are Thomson Airways and Monarch. Thomas Airways use former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (flight number TOM670/1 or TOM426/7) and Monarch use Airbus A330-200 (flight number MON309/8). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) as well as the dedicated airline topics on this thread. There are no extra legroom seats on row 19 on these aircraft. Extra legroom seats are indicated on the seat maps linked from our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Thanks for the reply - we are flying with Thomsons flight TOM670, the lady on the 'phone did tell me row 19 were extra legroom seats but I can't see that. I'm wondering now whether I've misheard.
Marguerite,

You'll find extensive aircraft information and photos of the seats on on our What Aircraft? guide as welll as the dedicated THOMSON AIRWAYS ... Q&As topic. Row 19 arn't extra legroom at the overwing exit, it's row 20 or 28 depending on the specific aircraft assigned on the day. Row 19 are standard economy seats but are good in that you can recline them without fear of encroaching in to the space of those behind.

Darren
I've rang Thomsons this morning and apparently the lady who allocated us seats has given me the wrong number :duh we area actually in row 20, so that makes sense. Thanks for your help. Have a good day :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.