Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
So sorry to hear about Roger, but glad to hear that he seems to be on the mend.

Please send him best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from all at Holiday Truths.

luci :wave
wishing you a speedy recovery roger xx
Muriel, please pass on my regards and best wishes to Roger. Tonyt.
Hi All,
Nice to be back to some sort of sanity. As you might be aware I suffered a heart attack last month and am now recuperating at home. We have had to cancel our holiday to GS this year because of it and I can not tell you how dissapointed I am. But on a lighter note if was not for the expert medical help I recieved from the hospital I would not be here now. Thankyou for your kind messages it has help me through a bad few weeks. Roll on 2012 and I will give GS another go :tup

Roger
Hi Roger.

good to hear you are recovering well and already looking forward to next year in G/S maybe next year we will get a chance to meet you along with Tony An Baldur had a meet this year unfortunately circumstances stopped you being able to enjoy G/S this year hope everything goes well with your recovery

Robbie
:cheers :tup
Sorry To Hear Roger about your heart attack i did not know :que .Great that you are on the way to a good recovery hope it wont be to long . Evo will have missed you as he was looking forward to you and Murial visit .Take care hope you are better very soon June
  • Edited by june52 2011-08-22 12:11:00
Good to hear all is well with you now dear boy. I too did not know you were so ill either until just now. Monica, my better half, and I will also be returning to GS next year probably late May/early June 2012.

...best wishes, Jim.
Welcome back Roger, it's good to hear you are on the mend and looking forward to next year's holiday.

For those who may have missed the previous posts in the Holiday Countdown topic, I have now added them to this topic for you.

David :wave
Welcome back Roger, glad to think that things are on the up. my dates for Albena 2012 are May 28th to June 11th. Tonyt.
Thanks All,
It is nice to be back with friends. GS is a definate for next year it is ashame that we did not get to see Evo June but thats life, roll on 2012.

Roger. :tup
Hi Roger hope you are well .Evo is talking of pulling out of G/S as there is hardly any British in it now ,and with a family now he has to think of there future .
Also Evo told us that the Pliska may not be in Balkans Brochure for next year .He told us the reason for it It was to do with a claim against the hotel and Balkans would not pay ,so hotel does not want there buisness. I hope you are back to full health really soon all the best to you and Muriel :wave: June
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.