Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
newspapers
9 Posts
http://www.landoflights.net is mainly Fethiye news but does have national news and some features on other areas.
Oh. My. God!!! I just love your picture icon! Talk about getting us more in the mood for our holiday... efe's beautiful! 19 more sleeps!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love nikki xx :lol:
Hubby pays nearly £3 for the daily Star while in ICMELER, No idea why,,,,, Hppy hols, Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is a local expat newspaper for the marmaris aea called the post but as far as i know they do not have a website.

sarah
Just to let you all know that you can now get most papers printed daily in Icmeler but at a price.

The Sun newspaper has been available on the day of printing in Icmeler for a long while now but others are a day old.

Our printer came to see us the other day and gave us a list of papers that can be bought daily and though expensive they are there if people want to buy them.

John
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl :rofl

For orıgıonal poster - i will try to find out if they have a website as there office is opposite me. it is called The post and is the british expat newspaper for the marmaris area
Many thanks for everyones replies. We did manage to pick up some newspapers while we were there this year but just want to feel that I'm keeping in touch with things even on dank/wet December days when work is driving me up the wall. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.