Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Absolutely loads... i find it hard knowing where to go next! Some of my favourites are -
Timi's Cyprus Taverna
Stefany's
Dionysos
Kalypso
Odyssia

If you like Italian Broccolino is a fantastic little place, quite a limited menu but fantastic homemade pasta. If you like your pizzas then Casa Della Pizza is another italian owned restaurant with fresh pizzas from a traditional wood oven.

To treat yourself (great food but a little pricier than the mainstream restaurants) -
Ambrosia
Arhontiko
Mavrikos
Med East

There really are plenty of great places to eat, you won't be stuck for choice ;)
Me and my girlfriend went to Lindos in June last year. Theres plenty of nice restaurants to choose from. Think marcuschap recommended a few for us before our trip! Our favourites were Dionysos, Symposio and Med East. We tried the Mexican in the village but were a bit disappointed with this.

Have a good trip.
Just a note on Symposio - it was one of my favourites too but it's with new owners this year. It might improve (i went in on the first week) but in comparison with the Symposio of old it was average food, poor service and overpriced. I'd agree with you on the mexican, i've been once and i wouldn't bother again, so mant better places to eat in Lindos.
Got back from Lindos 2 weeks ago and our favorite restaurants were Kalypso, Stefanys and Delight (great food in all 3). Casa Della Pizza was great for a change from Greek food too. However, didnt have a bad meal whilst we were there.

Have a fab holiday

Nicki x
I tell you what Marcus I've used the symposio for a number of years but last year the food was c**p and way overpriced I'd already decided to give it a miss this year anyway.Have to agree on most of the other recommendations though as being pretty good.
Rick.
Is Brocollini the little restaurant that is situated on the slope to the Acropolis (facing Lindos Beach)? We never eat there but looked quite nice.

I have to say we only eat at a few places.

I like the Lindos Restaurant. We had a lovely Steak and the Potatoes where lovely, they where roast but tasted way better. Although I have to admit we went in again later in the week and didn't find the steak as nice.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.