Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
why not have a look at the Gran Playa in Sa Coma with its sister complexes Fiesta Beach and Club Sa Coma all inclusive, a few minutes from the beach though the apartments are quite basic what does it matter if all you food and drink is provided for.I haven't actually spoken to anyone who really likes the all inclusive, food is the same every day and the drinks are the cheapest brand names available Self catering or half board is usually of a better quality.
hi we have just returned from Marina Delfin Verde Alcudia, We have never been to an A/I before but were very impressed, It is about 5 mins walk from the beach and 10 mins from the port which is well worth a walk. My full review is on the hotel review site.
have a look at calas de mallorca,3 star AI america hotel right on the beach, annex accomodation really nice big rooms with fantastic views .fine to totally chill and lots of resorts nearby to visit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.