Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Night Quads
7 Posts
We went to a bedouin night and we had to travel back in the dark on our quads (around midnight) excellent fun - as through the day you MUST follow your guide and you have your headlights too.

Once your eyes are accustomed to the dark you'll see the people and animals who live out there, which we never expected but don't worry, we never felt threatened.
We came back in the dark. It was great - hilarious to see people on camels with lights on!
went on them last year ,scream of the century michelle ,one problem with all that olive oil suntan lotion i kept sliding off :whoops :rofl :rofl :rofl
I think you have a little fetish with your sun oil Blackfox :rofl

What company did you do the trip with, and were they all different nationalities or English?

Thanks
Michelle x
just a small one from the beach between the coral sea and the holiday village ,i think its leander travel or summat like that ,only about 20 of us on trip ,well looked after with two outriders and a pick up truck trailing us ,it was a complete night out for a very small sum of money,picked up at hotel at 5p.m and got back at 11.45 for £30 each inc meal kids free .
Thanks for the replys, i am going to do this trip this time, i loved going on them in the day last year, a lot of fun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.