Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi, it depends where about you are going. all i can tell you about is calangute, there are a few places there im not sure where as we didnt go but the taxi drivers will know,
sorry not much help, :)
well ive been looking and it looks like the sunburn 3 dayer is back on in candolim this year - i think the dates are the same as last year 27/28/29 decemember but still needs to be confirmed !!!!!
Hi ya Goa is going to be great for you Baga is the main place for you younger people except maybe new yrs eve when calugute comes alive with a 24hr party When you get there then youll here of where and when the beach partys are happening as most are just advertised a day before also vagator has a good rep for partys there is a good night life but because of the rules of india they dont advertise it BE SAFE and enjoy
old (44) sharon uk
P.S
your parents have probably told you this but girls please dont go out dressing in clothes you,d wear here in England or spains night clubs dress cool but discrete
Hey, thanks for getting back to me :)
Yeh it's Calangute I think we are going to ... staying in the Osborne (Not sure if thats how to spell it)

Yeh my dads said that I wont be needing ten pairs of high heels with me as its a bit more casual dress :)

Whats the sunburn 3 dayer?? Can anyone suggest any specific pubs in Calangute that we should look out for??

Donna :cheers
Yeh my dads said that I wont be needing ten pairs of high heels with me as its a bit more casual dress

When i first went 5 years ago I took 2 pairs of heels......they never got on my feet!! Not bothered since
Just had a wee look at the sunburn website .. is it a dance music festival? Looks ace!!!
Where about in Goa does it take place? Did anyone go to last years ?
Yes... Sunburn is about as dancy as it gets.... apart from maybe 2 'clubs' and the very occassional 'rave' (but not around Baga/Calangute that's for sure) Goa is not really a dancing destination. If it's your first time you may find out that the heat will wear you out during the day and you probably won't feeling like doing much dancing. Remember the 10.30 music curfew will probably be re-instated this season. Goa is really more of a 'chill' destination I would say... you either love it or hate it.
Hiya, Sunburn is held down Candolim beach road,walk down and turn left before you go onto to the beach a big tent on your left,follow the people you cannot miss it, mix off ages but mostly young like yourselves,
very safe and plenty off security,starts about ten in the morning :yikes and goes on to about twelve although they turn the music down a bit by 10.30pm,i listen to it last year on my balcony and it sounds great, lots off very good djs.
hope this helps. enjoy :wave:
I went to the sunburn festival. Lots of guest DJs, mostly trance type music. A Goan friend of mine got me a free ticket but I think to buy tickets its around £50 each. It finished at 10.00pm on the night I went.
i brought a 2 day pass for last year before i left to go to goa cost me 2500 rps pre paid ,,tickets are not yet avaliable and the dj line up is not yet announced ..
its best to buy them in advance as the nearer it gets the more it gets and when your there its big bucks!!! last year was nerly 50 quid for the sat night alone..
keep an eye on that website as it tells you how to get them when they are released..
last yeah i hink it closed around 10-10.30 not quite sure but it was manic as everyone headed for ingos and vagator,,picture a 1000 or so people on bikes and in tuk tuks and taxis heading thru candolim and baga all at once..
i went on the friday and enjoyed and will prob get tickets and pop in again..
ic are you planning to be my dancing partner then.. :rofl
from what ive been readin 26th could be a trial day ie sound test etc
then 27/28/29
not yet confirmed at the mo
:cry AWW I will be away home but if I had have been there I would have been there like a shot :cry
We went to that nightclub up on the hill cant remeber its name, that was ok free drinks all night and midnight swimming was fun :cheers
Hi, yes my daughter and son went to the one on the hill,had a free snorkeling lesson before dancing and drinking, they liked it,cannot remember the name either.
club cabana-theres loads of info about it in various posts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.