Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Thompsons have some really good deals on :rofl
Hi, take a look at -

Thomson

First Choice

Portland

I know that First Choice def do a two centre cruise & stay.
We have just booked with Co-operative Travel, under Classic Egypt which is 7 Nights Nile Cruise and ending up with 3 Nights in Cairo at the Le Meridian overlooking the Pyramids, the cruise ( all inclusive ) and the Le Meridian half board including all Tours and flights from Edinburgh to Heathrow,
£1500 per person leaving on the 22nd March this year.
Worth having a look at the web site.
Ron :tup
hi,
have a look on the monarch website, we are going on a nile cruise and stay leaving from Manchester in April, 7 nights cruise, 7 nights in El Gouna both all inclusive for £1840 for both of us.
We booked last october, so prices may vary.
There were plenty of options of boat, and hotels for 2nd week including Luxor and other Red sea Destinations. I believe if you wanted 2nd week in Sharm you would have do an internal flight which would knock the price up.
Many thanks J C seems a great price you got, we just booked it 3 days ago as a last minute get away.
I have lived in Spain for the last 10 years so i thought it was time for a change,
Many thanks for your reply.
Ron :wave:
interoice,
did you find want you looking for?
Hi j c.
I did that thank you, we got all our details through today for the holiday and received a bonus back of £500, it was a nice surprise.
Cheers
Ron :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.