Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
centre of AN. is about 2km from the centre of NB.. you do not say where you wish to fly from or which date... take a look at Olympic holidays they are offering 3star half board from around 800 for a week on 2 sharing and 4star from around 950
If you stay in the centre of Napa its a good 40 minute walk to Nissi beach, i personally would stay up Nissi end, then get the bus into Napa at night. The Dome Beach hotel is nice but 5 minutes further up from Nissi but Macaronnisis beach there is superb my favourite.
Thank you for that information

We want to fly on the 9th Sept from either Liverpool or Manchester

We have only ever stayed in Protaras and my parents in Paphos so i have no experience in this area

Is there any accomodation thats midway between Nissi Bay and Ayai Napa or would you not recommend it?

Thank you x
We went to a wedding in Cyprus a few years ago and stayed at the Hotel Christophina,which was on the other side of the road to the Adams beach.It was a lovely friendly hotel and was available in the Thomson small and friendly brochure.
Thanks for your suggestions

Rights... sorry for all the wuestions but here i go again!

Is there a middle ground that runs between Nissi bay and Ayia Napa that has apartments etc on?

were thinking of maybe staying that little bit away but not miles away, easy enough to walk there of a night etc.

if so, any recommendations?

Huge thanks in advance x
It might help you to look at a map and that should not only give you your bearing but also some hotel and apartments in the area your after. You could then check them out in the review section :tup

http://www.ayia-napa.net/streetmap.htm

http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/DLS/dls.nsf/All/93D10108B3A1B046C22570E5003941E5?OpenDocument
Thank you very much, that is just what i was after!!

:cheers
One last question

How far away is the Olympic lagoon resort to the Nissi Beach resort?

I know how far away it is on the map, i mean in walking distance?

thanks i am just about to book this hotel
Hi Tatty,

The Olympic Lagoon is actually in the Macronissos area of Napa and my fav outside Napa central, we've stayed in many places along there including the Tsokkos Paradise next door to the Olympic. It's right opposite Lanta Beach too, although Macronissos is the best beach in Napa IMHO ;)

I guess at a stroll it would take you approx 15-20 mins to Nissi.....might be longer in the heat though :tongue
thank you for your help

we really want this holiday to be perfect

We have narrowed it down to Olympic Lagoon, Adams Beach or the Alantica Aenas resort

:cheers
I take it cost isn't so much of the issue ?

If not then the you'll find the Olympic Lagoon is predominantly a family resort, whereas the Adams Beach and Aenas are not so and are very much 5*.

Plus they're both closer to Nissi beach area. If it was my choice and the price isn't prohibitive I'd go for the Aenas every time, it's a lovely place in a great location :tup
Hi Miss_Chief1

At first cost was the issue but we have decided to stretch the budget a bit further.

You have sealed the deal and im going to book the Atlantica Aeneas Resort

we have got it for £2,216 for H/B

Thank you very much for all your help, much appreciated x :cheers
Oooooo Tatty excellent choice, you'll have a great time in lovely luxury :clap

Enjoy......Happy Holidays ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.