Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
you may get more of a response on the costa brava forum.
i have looked at them many times,and on the few occassions where they have been cheaper than ferris they never answer my questions properly so i have never booked with them -my main question is about seat pitch.
i know they run single decked coaches.
have you found a good deal?
Travelled with them many years ago. The office was in Middleton, Manchester but they did often charter a coach from a company which was just around the corner from my house.

I met my husband on a coach holiday to Lloret de Mar operated via Northern Holidays! We got married 9 years later in Paphos, Cyprus.
many thanks for your replies we normally go to the maripins in malgrat with ferris but due to the price increase this year are looking at other options eg harry shaw/northern holidays but wanted to find out if anyone had been with them before we make a decision.
jimd-f wrote:
i have looked at them many times,and on the few occassions where they have been cheaper than ferris they never answer my questions properly so i have never booked with them -my main question is about seat pitch.

we normally go to the maripins with ferris but due to the price increase this year are looking at other options harry shaw/northern holidays wanted to see if anyone had been with them before we made our decision
many thanks will check the costa brava forum
mrabulldog wrote:
jimd-f wrote:

we normally go to the maripins with ferris but due to the price increase this year are looking at other options harry shaw/northern holidays wanted to see if anyone had been with them before we made our decision
many thanks will check the costa brava forum
mrabulldog wrote:
Can anyone help please have they travelled with the coach company called Northern Holidays
many thanks

Harry shaw have 40£ each off a 17day 14 day holiday if bookrd before31st march, northern hols are 10£. Cheaper at the minuite than harry shaw but don't know how much cheaper it will be after march deadline
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.