Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Could somebody else post the sites in this post for me?

Thanks
here are the members reviews for the sok[c]rates appartments stallis [its the main area of which malia is one part]

here is a nice site which give a few details of each hotel and the area

wizard
hi, those are not the same apartments, thanks anyway, mine were the sokrates and now the Notos those are socrates

Thanks
they are two different blocks..one called Socrates and the other Nortos see the additional link i provided... Malia and Stalis are areas of the same resort, the other diffrence is in the spelling... english use a C greeks use a K

wizard
the 2nd link is one of the sites i wanted to post, are those the notos apartments which olympic holiday are renting out? If you put notos apartments malia into google then go on to the olympic holidays site they show the same looking apartments (nut they say Sokrates where it now says Notos but are advertised as Notos) but with a swimming pool at the front, have they recently been renovated?

Thanks
Not sure if you have gone yet but if they are the Sokrates apartments in Malia that we stayed at in 2004. If so the complex is along the road signposted to 'Krassi' about 1km up on the left. We had a great time, our room was ground floor right in the left corner with the pool just outside our door. Room was fine and we had some good sing-songs on the karioki (sp?)

We have fond memories of Sokrates and will probably call by when we are in Crete next week.

Hope that helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.